- “Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body that alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Service(s)” means goods/solutions sold by Eco Karma. “Subscriber” means the natural or legal person that has subscribed to the Service(s) by agreeing to the Terms.
- “Terms” means the binding contract between Company and You which governs the access and use of the Service(s) by You.
- “You” and “Your” means an identified or identifiable natural person whose Personal Data Company processes as a Controller.
2. Data Collection
You directly provide the Company with most of the data we collect. Company collects Personal Data from You when You:
3. Processing of Personal Data
The Company will normally collect Personal Data from You only where it needs it to perform a contract with You, where the processing is in Company’s legitimate interests and not overridden by Your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or where Company has Your consent. In some cases, the Company may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Data from You
If a Company processes Personal Data with reliance on Your consent, You may withdraw Your consent at any time.
4. Sharing of Personal Data
- You acknowledge that Company will share Your Personal Data with its group companies and third-party service providers so that they may offer You Company’s Service(s) and/or to send information or updates to the Service(s) if You are a Subscriber.
- When Company processes Your order where You are a Subscriber, it may send Your Personal Data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchase.
- Company shares Personal Data in the following instances [Company to insert for what purposes they will share Personal Data with third-parties].
5. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also encourage you to review Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
6. Retention of Personal Data
- The Company retains the Personal Data collected where an ongoing legitimate business requires retention of such Personal Data.
- In the absence of a need to retain Personal Data, Company will either delete or aggregate it or, if this is not possible then Company will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. Security of Personal Data
Company uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that it collects and processes. The measures Company uses are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing Your Personal Data. If you have questions about the security of your Personal Data, please contact us immediately as described in this Policy.
- The right to access – You have the right to request Eco Karma for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eco Karma correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eco Karma to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eco Karma erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eco Karma restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eco Karma ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eco Karma transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Company keeps this Policy under regular review and may update this webpage at any time. This Policy may be amended at any time and You shall be notified only if there are material changes to this Policy.
- If You have any questions about this Policy please contact Company .