Hey Welcome to Our New Initiative at EcoKarma
Our upcoming project is to support - responsible consumption & quality education by creating a community that encourages the reuse of existing resources building a circular economy.
We will be collecting unused items like clothes, household items, bags, accessories, and others to create an online thrift platform where people can buy second-hand and reduce their consumption of new items.
Proceeds from the sale will be used towards providing better infrastructure and learning environment for the children at Shri Patcheappane School for Hearing Impaired in Pondicherry
Help make a difference in the lives of those around you and inspire others to create a sustainable future for the coming generations.
- Only donate items that are unused, gently used, or New.
- Do not Donate items that don't work properly, are missing parts, or are ripped, torn, or Stained
- Make sure clothes are washed/ dry cleaned
- Kindly fill out the Google form & send us the image or video of the item for approval
- Don't hesitate to reach us for any queries.
📞 Contact no: +91 9897972126
📧 Email: [email protected]
Please fill out this form for donating by clicking here: I'm Happy to donate